Saturday 29 January 2011

Love cannot exist without trust

Love cannot exist without trust... Lady GaGa has this right, the lyric hit me so much, and struck a chord so true that it's what named my blog. Mi Amore Vole Fe Yah is an old Italian saying, meaning love cannot exist without trust. I believe in this lyric so much, I've never loved another man before so when it does happen, IF it happens. I'll know trust is there, if it isn't then it won't be love.


I'm rather blabbing on here, it is like 1:20am in the morning so I probably won't be making much sense. 

Love seems like such a hard thing to find, which really, it is. But once you've found it, is it so hard to keep? You hear so many cases about divorce, break ups and they're publicised so much, if that's even a word, to the point you wonder if love is something to be ashamed of and the big break up should be loud so that everyone knows!


I hope I fall in love soon, and that its true. That it's nothing that will last a few days, weeks or even months. But something that could lead onto years to come, heart ache sounds like a bitch to even consider happening in your life.


It is after all your heart, your trust in another.

1 comment:

  1. Err...

    Mi amore vole fe = My love needs faith

    (no, there's no Yah, Yeh after "fe", it's a "Yeah!")

    ReplyDelete